Second Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference Will Take Place in the Spring of 2020
On March 5, 2020, Smile-Expo will host the second Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference. Event will be dedicated to the development and prospects of the online gambling, as well as the affiliate marketing in the iGaming sector. Specialized event will gather experienced experts who will tell about the ways of traffic monetization, as well as casino and betting promotion online.
We are bringing together gambling operators, betting providers, representatives of affiliate programs and CPA networks, webmasters, arbitrage specialists, software developers, advertising and marketing specialists, experts in SEO and many other professionals.
Conference will highlight the following topics:
- affiliate marketing in 2020: core gambling trends and introductions;
- brand promotion using influencers;
- CPA or RevShare: what’s better;
- key sources of traffic for arbitrage specialists working in the iGaming niche;
- esports as a promising sector for the affiliates;
- blockchain technology in the iGaming industry;
- development of gambling in mobile apps;
- mutually beneficial cooperation in the “advertiser-affiliate” format: what’s necessary;
- everything on the relationships with the regulating authorities.
- how to gain high ROI in gambling traffic generation: sources, efficient creatives and bundles;
- esports offers: must-know tips;
- online poker trends.
Event will feature a demo zone with exhibitors – companies offering the iGaming solutions. Attendees will have a chance to talk to the participants and get detailed consultations.
The demo zone at Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference 2019 involved gambling operator representatives, affiliate programs, providers, aggregators of off-the-shelf solutions for casinos and sportsbook, media buying companies, etc. In 2020, the event will engage even more participants.
Guests will be able to continue communication at a party that will start one hour after the official part of the event. The afterparty will be greater and more spectacular than the previous one.
Organizer and event location
Conference will be organized by Smile-Expo – an international company with 13 years of experience in holding of more than 250 specialized events dedicated to innovations.
Event will take place on March 5, 2020 at DoubleTree By Hilton Minsk.