Online casino affiliates: peculiarities of work and earnings principles
The growing number of online casinos has led to the necessity to attract players to gambling sites. Affiliates deal with this task. Such specialists can earn a lot if they do their job well. Let us find out what affiliates do and what their income depends on.
What do online casino affiliates do? General concept
Affiliates are people that act as partners of virtual gambling houses, among other things. Such specialists advertise casino products in various ways. They get money for bringing new customers to the gambling house.
To become an affiliate of a virtual gambling house, one has to find a casino that offers the most lucrative terms for affiliates. Affiliate programs are published on many gambling websites. Registration with one of such programs will allow you to start working as an affiliate.
How to bring new players to a casino
To make money on a partnership with a casino, an affiliate has to decide how to bring new players to the gambling site. There are different ways to advertise virtual gambling houses. Here everything depends on skills, creativeness, and expertise of an affiliate. Let us dwell on five main techniques:
- Website and social networks. You can use your own website, personal web pages, specially created groups and communities on Instagram, Facebook, VKontakte, and other social networks to post different materials about gambling that may interest potential players and may bring them some use. For instance, some affiliates explain users how to win, tell about strategies in different casino games. Besides, they place materials notifying about bonuses offered by online casinos, functions of slot machines, etc.
- Interaction with users. Affiliates are active on social networks, forums, and blogs. They regularly communicate with potential customers of gambling houses. Affiliates leave commentaries and referral links under different articles and posts.
- Traditional advertising. Affiliates place paid ads on various online resources. As some countries ban commercial gambling, they do not allow promoting gambling houses on all resources.
- Contests and special offers. Affiliates can organize different contests thanks to which people could start playing casino games. Potential customers receive special offers such as free testing of slot machines.
- Streams and videos. Streamers are people that broadcast everything they do on their computer screens in real time. Affiliates can use this type of communication with the audience to bring new players to a casino. Affiliates stream different casino games such as slots, poker, etc. Besides, they make videos showing how they were playing games, in which they won big. Then they post those videos on specialized resources.
Earnings of online casino affiliates
Affiliate programs of virtual gambling houses offer affiliates three models of collaboration:
- Revenue Share. In this model, the casino pays a percentage of revenue received from every player brought by the affiliate. Cash reward is given if the player loses. The affiliate can receive up to 75% of the casino’s revenue. Now this model is the most popular one.
- CPA (Cost Per Action). The casino pays the affiliate a fixed amount for every newly brought player. The sum can range from $100 to $500.
- Hybrid. This model combines both schemes, Revenue Share and CPA. The affiliate receives a reward for every new casino player and a percentage of the casino’s revenue.
In the end, earnings of the affiliate depend on skills, applied efforts, and luck. Income of such specialists can amount to hundreds and thousands of dollars. The more players you bring, the more you earn.
Some users call affiliates scammers, because they promote gambling, which can bring not only winnings but also big losses. However, one should understand that the focus area of affiliates is the advertising of gambling houses. People that see those ads are able to choose for themselves whether they become customers of a casino or open the next link and do something else. Therefore, if you do not want to feel yourself deceived after reading some material about gambling, think over everything thoroughly and only then decide whether you should engage yourself in the world of gambling.